Maximize your skincare routine by incorporating this crystal roller to massage your skin. Regular massaging of your skin with this tool promotes glowing, healthy skin.
Did you know that these babies work great when rolled over your weekly face masks. They help them work a little harder, add an extra push, and help to bring cooling to areas of heat (acne and rashes), as well as movement to areas of stagnation. Now when you put your mask on your can really make it work for you! I love to keep mine in the freezer and roll over our sandalwood brightening mask, couple times a week. Watch the tutorial videos listed in the "how to" section for tips on how to use this amazing massage tool.
Helps blood circulation to the face, and assists in detoxification when used as lymphatic drainage
Decreases puffiness under eyes and around face when used as lymphatic drainage
Brings a natural glow to your face
Helps absorb moisturizers and serums more fully
Jade is commonly used for making massage tools for the face. Jade represents wisdom, balance and peace. It is a highly calming stone. It encourages lymphatic drainage.
Rose quartz is a beautiful crystal that represents unconditional love. It carries feminine energy and inspires nurturing of the self. Incorporating the rose quartz facial roller into your beauty regime will not only add a sense of luxury, but it will help reduce stress, improve circulation and lymphatic drainage and reduce puffiness.
FACIAL ROLLER - LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE TOOL
see instruction video on youtube at:
Use 4-7 times a week for results.
1. First cleanse face.
2. Apply a small amount of Triple Threat Face serum or moisturizer to help glide.
3. Start at the neck and gently glide the tool upward. For best results, roll up, not back and forth. Use very light pressure (about the same weight as 2 dimes).Think of it as pushing liquid and puffiness away from your eyes and face toward your lymph nodes in your jaw line.
4. Roll from the jawline to the ear on both sides using gentle pressure. You can continue this motion all the way from the jaw to the cheekbone.
5. Roll from the forehead up toward the temples, only in the upward direction. It’s the same gentle pull that you would use if you were using your hands to pull the skin taut and wrinkle-free.
6. Roll flat over your eyebrows horizontally, which may feel especially relieving if you have a headache.How often should you use a face roller?
How long do you roll for?
Even if you only have a few minutes, you may still be able to get some of the de-stressing and de-puffing benefits.
A 2018 study showed that using a facial massage roller for just 5 minutes can increase blood flow to the cheeks. Using the roller for 10 minutes should be plenty. And always stop if it starts to hurt.
*If using with products, clean carefully with lukewarm water and a damp cloth. Handle is also made of stone and is very delicate, please take care when handling.